As mandated by the California governor in an effort to limit the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus; all non-essential businesses, including our warehouse, will be temporarily closed until April 20 th , 2020. Regrettably, returns cannot be received at this time until the lockdown is lifted. We will extend our return policy to take the 30-day shutdown into consideration for all the customers effected by the shutdown of the warehouse. Please submit a return request for authorization as normally, but do not return packages at this time since packages cannot be received. We will provide an email update once we resume normal operations and can accept returns. Please take this into consideration when ordering. Our sales/support team will continue to be available, from the safety of their homes, to answer all your questions and provide assistance during our normal business hours, Monday – Friday from 7:00AM – 5:00PM PST. We can be reached email (email@example.com), and phone (1-855-273-7040).
Customer satisfaction is our goal here at Bridal Tablecloths! We strive to provide the best table linen shopping experience but understand that online purchases do not always meet customers' expectations. If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, we will do our very best to resolve any and all issues.
We gladly accept returns on items purchased on our website under the following requirements:
- Return authorization must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase date. Refund, exchange and defective claims should be filed within the said time frame.
- Only authorized merchandise may be returned and must be received within 14 days of authorization.
- Products cannot be returned if:
- They've been opened or taken out of their plastic packaging (other than a single item used for fitting).
- They've been used, washed or damaged during the time they were in your possession.
- They're labeled as CLEARANCE items.
- They're labeled as SPECIAL or CUSTOM products.
- No refund or credit will be issued for any shipping fees. Additionally, returning the merchandise back to us is at your own expense.
- We are not responsible for any returned packages that are lost or damaged during transit time. Under these circumstances, a claim must be filed with the carrier you chose to use.
How to Return Items in Three Easy Steps
STEP 1. Select the SIGN IN option on the upper right part of our website then log in to your account.
Step 3. Click Return Items and select the products that you want to return. Fill out the necessary fields then hit Submit Return Request.
Once a return is received, the products will be processed and inspected within one (1) business day. After inspection is complete, a refund will be issued on either the original credit card used for the order, by check, or store credit, if requested. Please allow up to five (5) business days, from the date the refund is issued, for the refund to appear on your account.
For security reasons, the original products must be received and approved in order to proceed with sending the replacements. The normal procedure is; we receive the merchandise, submit a new order for the replacements, and apply the credit from the return towards the new replacement order. Since the process can be a little time consuming, for time sensitive orders, there is an alternative. Simply place a new order for the correct merchandise and send the old order for a refund. In a situation like this, your previous order will be considered a return and your replacement order can be shipped immediately.
If the replacement order is over $99 it will qualify for Free Ground Shipping, if within the Contiguous 48 states in the United States. All orders below $99 or requiring expedited shipping will incur a shipping charge.
Please contact our customer service department for additional information or clarification. Our customer service specialists will be more than happy to provide assistance and guide you through all the necessary steps.
Please ship all returns and exchanges to:
9828 Glenoaks Blvd.
Sun Valley, CA 91352