Spandex Chair Covers
- *Made from premium grade four-way stretch spandex material
- *200 GSM (grams per square meter)
- *Wrinkle and stain resistant
- *Machine washable / Can be laundered multiple times
- *New, individually packaged and reusable
- *Fits any standard banquet chair with round top
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. We collect information from you in various ways on this Site. Collecting personal information from you allows us to provide an efficient, excellent, meaningful and personalized experience.
- Registration and Ordering. When you make a purchase on the Site, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide your full name, email address, credit card information, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and a password. We may also ask you to provide your country of residence and/or your business organization's state/country of operation so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. The information you provide at this level will be used for order processing purposes, billing purposes, to communicate with you about your purchases on the Site, and for internal marketing communication purposes. Should we encounter an issue when processing your order, your personal information will be used to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Several aspects of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; to register for our occasional online promotions; and to request for us to send you a notification about new products, inventory availability and Site updates. Your subscription to our newsletter is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to subscribe or otherwise.
For your information and peace of mind, we do not store ALL customer payment data and every part of your credit card information is transmitted to our payment gateways via secure connection. You will be solely responsible for ensuring the security of the computing system (desktop computers, notebook computers, tablets, and mobile devices) through which you place your order. To offer maximum security for each transaction, the Site will never have access to your credit card information.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Internal Use. The information you provide is used to process your order and to provide you with client care / customer service.
2. Communications with You. Your personal information is primarily used to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. When you register with us, we will send you a confirmation email. Whenever necessary, we will send you Site announcements related to our service availability (for example, if we must temporarily suspend service for server and Site maintenance).
3. External Use. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone except:
- When we need to provide third parties such as U.S. Postal Service and FedEx with personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email address and phone number.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
When we place orders for customers by phone, we also try to protect the privacy of your personal information. When we need to store a customer's personal information (such as order information), we will enter it into our system via a secure connection. There are other ways we could collect personal information offline such as letters we receive in the mail. We treat offline collection, uses, and disclosures consistently with our relevant online practices.