120 inch Pintuck Taffeta Round Tablecloth Tiffany
- Orders placed before 2PM PST (excluding holidays and weekends) ship same day.
- 1.88 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pintuck Taffeta
- 5 Ft
Unique, classy and sophisticated. This is how most people would describe our 120 inch Pintuck Taffeta Round Tablecloths in Tiffany (similar to mint table linens). If you are styling a wedding or special event that calls for exquisite designs and modern elegance, our tiffany pintuck taffeta table linen for wedding reception tables will definitely fit the bill. When used to complement your wedding chair covers or as a wedding reception hall accent, the textured look of intricately tucked rows of tiffany taffeta will definitely help make a stylish statement (TIP: You can go easy on other wedding décor). This taffeta tablecloth that fits 60 inch round tables or 5 ft round table sizes is one of our specialty linens here at Bridal Tablecloths.
- Material: Pintuck Taffeta
- Wrinkle and stain resistant
- Machine washable / Can be laundered multiple times
- Individually packaged and reusable
- Fits 60 inch (5 ft) and 72 inch (6 ft) round tables.
For an enhanced look, we recommend using table runners, table overlays and cloth napkins in complementing colors. For more information about table linen sizes, please use this tablecloth sizing chart.
Bridaltablecloths.com's Promise. We only sell hotel and restaurant quality tablecloths at affordable, wholesale prices!
Bridal Tablecloths, as a global tablecloth supplier, can ship to virtually any address in the world except to P.O. Box addresses. We strive to ship the merchandise ordered as soon as possible. Most of the time, within one business day after the order has been placed and after payment has been completely verified. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in California, United States.
- We process orders during our standard business hours of 7:00 am - 5:00pm PST Monday - Friday (excluding holidays).
- Shipping days begin counting the first business day following the date a package is picked up by the shipping carrier. For example, a 2-Day Express package given to FedEx on Friday will arrive the following Tuesday (2 shipping days, counting from Monday). Standard FedEx deliveries are made Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday deliveries are available for an additional fee and must be requested by calling in your order.
- All international orders are subject to custom and duty fees and paid by the customer. Custom and duty fees will be billed to you after receiving your order.
- Shipping times around major holidays may vary and may be unusual, so we recommend checking with us first.
FREE Shipping Promotion
For orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the United States, our free shipping option is available on all qualified orders with a total of $99 or more.
- Please choose FREE GROUND SHIPPING option during checkout.
- Order will ship via a ground service method with the carrier selected at our discretion.
- Orders ship from our California warehouse, one business day after order has been placed.
US Ground Shipments
Home delivery and Ground Shipments (including free ground shipping orders) will arrive in 1-5 business days after being shipped. Please see FedEx Ground transit map below for a more detailed info.
U.S. Air Shipments
If you choose Express Saver, 2-Day, or Overnight shipping options, your order will be shipped the same day if order is placed before 2:00pm PST (excluding holidays and weekends).
International Ground Shipments
Most international ground shipments take 5-10 business days to arrive. All international orders are subject to custom and duty fees and paid by the customer. Custom and duty fees will be billed to you after receiving your order.
International Air Shipments
Your order will be shipped the same day if order is placed before 2:00pm PST (excluding holidays and weekends). Most international air shipments will take 2-7 business days to arrive, depending on the country and shipping option chosen. Some countries have overnight delivery available, which is the International Priority option during checkout. All international orders are subject to custom and duty fees and paid by the customer. Custom and duty fees will be billed to you after receiving your order.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As described, this tablecloth is the exact color mentioned in the vendor's descriprion. I had looked everywhere for a satin finish mint color tablecloth for an upcoming wedding in July and could not find the exact color anywhere that was priced decent. Though I did run across mint cloths, they were averaging around $27 each, just for regular satin. At Bridal Tablecloths, not only did I find the perfect color, I also found the perfect pattern (pintuck) to add even more flair to my bride's table. I take it that mint/seafoam is a hard color to find; therefore, i suppose vendors jack the rates up hoping someone will be desperate enough to purchase the expensive cloths anyway...Having said all of that, I am a happy customer and will continue shopping here.